A grey and white floral scarf with traditional Metis Beadwork pattern based on traditional Metis designs of the past and present. Designed by a Canadian Indigenous artist.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
Feliss Fashions are created by Phyllis Poitras-Jarrett, a Metis Artist in Canada. *** Copyright: ©Feliss Fashions 2019 and on, Phyllis Jarrett all rights reserved.
➤UNIQUE Métis ART DESIGNED PRODUCTS - made to order and non-returnable in most cases.
➤SHIPPING➤ORDER EARLY➤Please allow up to 7 days while the item is being handmade for the shipping process to begin. Order a couple of weeks or so in advance so you are not disappointed as production times during the busy season are out of my control.
➤Thanks for choosing Metis Spirit Art & Design! Feliss (Phyllis Poitras-Jarrett), A Proud Canadian Designer from Regina, Saskatchewan! All Rights Reserved on the Artwork © Phyllis Jarrett Metis Spirit Art Art 2020 and on.
This scarf is designed to bring awareness to the importance...
A colorful floral scarf with traditional Metis Beadwork and black background...
Welcome to Métis Spirit Art
Métis Spirit Art and Design