Spirit Moose Beanie Hat
This makes a beautiful gift for any ages. Several clients experiencing hair loss due to cancer treatments find them soft and comfy. This is my newest design. I am a Metis artist that paints and adds my artwork to fabrics that are designed into beanies, accessory bags and scarfs. Check out all the other Spirit Animal and Beadwork designs in my shop! Our super comfortable, relaxed fit beanie. Perfect for when it gets chilly or to help out on those rare bad hair days!
- Shell is made from spun poly, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric manufactured in Canada
Note: Colours are bright on the fabric, but also appear brighter when viewing on electronics
- Lightweight bamboo lining, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
- The fabrics are highly pill-resistant
- Lining colour options are black or gray
- Every beanie is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, lay flat to dry➤SHIPPING➤ORDER EARLY➤Please allow up to 7 days while the item is being prepared for the shipping process to begin. Order a couple of weeks or so in advance so you are not disappointed, as production times and shipping during the busy season can be longer.
➤The customized nature of this art product does not allow for a refund. Shipping and Packaging are included in the price.
➤Thanks for choosing Metis Spirit Art & Design! Feliss (Phyllis Poitras-Jarrett), A Proud Canadian Designer from Regina, Saskatchewan! All Rights Reserved on the Artwork © Phyllis
Jarrett Metis Spirit Art Art 2020 and on
Welcome to Métis Spirit Art
Métis Spirit Art and Design