This scarf is designed to bring awareness to the importance of our water on Turtle Island. Turtle Island is the Indigenous name that many Indigenous cultures gave to North America long before it was settled by others and country boundaries were set.
Choose from polychiffon, satin charmeuse, or matte crepe depending on your desired print results.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape,
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
➤UNIQUE Métis ART DESIGNED PRODUCTS - made to order and non-returnable in most cases.
➤SHIPPING➤ORDER EARLY➤Please allow up to 7 days while the item is being handmade for the shipping process to begin. Order a couple of weeks or so in advance so you are not disappointed as production times during the busy season are out of my control.
➤Thanks for choosing Metis Spirit Art & Design! Feliss (Phyllis Poitras-Jarrett), A Proud Canadian Designer from Regina, Saskatchewan! All Rights Reserved on the Artwork © Phyllis Jarrett Metis Spirit Art Art 2020 and on.
A colorful floral scarf with traditional Metis Beadwork and black background...
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to...
Welcome to Métis Spirit Art
Métis Spirit Art and Design