Metis Spirit Scarf Designed by P. Poitras Jarrett - Artist and Shop Owner
Many of the beadwork designs on my scarves are inspired from traditional Metis beadwork. This unique scarf is printed and handsewn in Montreal Canada.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
Note: Please contact me to request a larger order than what appears as shown in stock.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side depending on your fabric choice.
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
➤SHIPPING➤ORDER EARLY➤Please allow up to 7 days while the item is being handmade for the shipping process to begin. Order a couple of weeks or so in advance so you are not disappointed as production times during the busy season are out of my control.
➤Thanks for choosing Metis Spirit Art & Design! Feliss (Phyllis Poitras-Jarrett), A Proud Canadian Designer from Regina, Saskatchewan! All Rights Reserved on the Artwork © Phyllis Jarrett Metis Spirit Art Art 2022 and on.
Metis Spirit Scarf Designed by P. Poitras Jarrett - Artist...
Metis Scarf with a flower beadwork art pattern. This gorgeous...