Spirit Bear Beanie Hat
Métis Bear Spirit - Confidence & Wisdom
Bears are very confident animals and demand respect. A bear is inquisitive and has been known to walk right up to people while curiously sniffing the scent in the air.
In my art the bear spirit symbolizes confidence and wisdom.
Based on traditional Metis colourful beadwork designs of the past and present.
This colorful floral bead art Indigenous Beanie Hat with a black background is based on traditional Metis designs of the past and present.
Our super comfortable, relaxed fit beanie. Perfect for when it gets chilly or to help out on those rare bad hair days!
- Shell is made from spun poly, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric manufactured in Canada
- Lightweight bamboo lining, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
- The fabrics are highly pill-resistant
- Lining colour options are black or gray
- Every beanie is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, lay flat to dry
➤UNIQUE Métis ART DESIGNED PRODUCTS - made to order and non-returnable in most cases.
➤SHIPPING➤ORDER EARLY➤Please allow up to 7 days while the item is being handmade for the shipping process to begin. Order a couple of weeks or so in advance so you are not disappointed as production times during the busy season are out of my control.
➤Thanks for choosing Metis Spirit Art & Design! Feliss (Phyllis Poitras-Jarrett), A Proud Canadian Designer from Regina, Saskatchewan! All Rights Reserved on the Artwork © Phyllis Jarrett Metis Spirit Art Art 2020 and on.
Welcome to Métis Spirit Art
Métis Spirit Art and Design